Tuesday, April 1, 2014

On The Spot: Sarah Wright

On The Spot gives us an opportunity to get to know something about our colleagues. Today it is Production Operative Sarah Wright

What was your first job?
Making chicken kievs at Parkam Foods.

In less than 200 words describe your job at Ferno.
Paraguard production which involves fabric cutting, component picking, web measuring and cutting, stock rotation, checking quality and packaging the final product.

What would be your ideal day out of the office?

Going to London for the day and seeing a show in the West End. My husband took me there on a short break to see Les Miserables, and I really enjoyed it.

Name one person you would like to have dinner with and why?
My sister who emigrated to Canada 14 years ago. It would be good to have a catch up over dinner.

What was your best subject at school?
Maths.

What would you do if you won the national lottery?
Buy a new house, new car, have a good holiday and give some money to my family.

What is your favourite garment and why?
My pink fluffy dressing gown as it is so comfy to wear after my bath or shower.

What was your worst mistake and why?
None that I can think of!

What is your favourite time of day and why?
Bedtime. Being able to relax before going to sleep.

Top five favourite songs of all time?
Just click on the links to see more…
Neil Diamond: Love on the rocks
Beyonce: Irreplaceable
Amy Winehouse: Valerie
Alanis Morissette: Ironic
Fleetwood Mac: Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment