Monday, March 17, 2014

Deepest sympathies to the North family

We have received the following message from Penny North, Internal Sales Co-ordinator at Ferno UK. Penny’s dad Barry recently passed away whilst staying at Kirkwood Hospice, Huddersfield. We at Ferno UK decided to support Penny through this difficult time by making a contribution to Kirkwood as a gesture of thanks for the care they provided to Penny’s father in his final days.
Penny tells us: “I received a lovely card from Kirkwood Hospice thanking Ferno for their contribution.  It is a recyclable card that contains seeds. You plant the whole card in your garden and it grows into flowers! I had never seen or heard of such a thing before.  I hope Mum can see it too as she loved her garden and flowers”.
Penny also added: “We also collected £483.00 in church for Kirkwood Hospice (there were 187 people at the funeral). My brother, sister and I also donated £100 for which we get a double brick in the Kirkwood Gardens Walkway that states: ‘ Pat & Barry North, Love Penelope Michael and Susan’. Kirkwood Hospice looked after both my Mum (Pat) three years ago and my Dad (Barry) in their final days.”
Everyone at Ferno offers Penny and her family our deepest sympathies during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment