Thursday, October 24, 2013

We start them young at Ferno!

When our Product Manager Michael Thornton received the above picture by email under the subject line “Is this one of your stretchers?” he assumed it had been sent by his wife.
But no! The eagle-eyed Ferno scout was Michael’s six-year-old son Isaac who had spotted our basket stretcher on the field when Everton clashed with Hull at Goodison Park.
Michael tells us: “When I received the email, I thought it was my wife that had sent it, but found out it was in fact Isaac.
“Using my wife’s phone he managed to take the photo on his own when watching recording of the Match of the Day, then managed to put it into an email and write the subject of the email and sent it to me on my work email address, all on his own!
“I laughed so much when I found out he had done it, and not my wife. A true Ferno supporter, maybe we can employ him as a Ferno blog contributor?”
In fact that’s not a bad idea – we would be delighted to accept all contributions to the blog from all Ferno colleagues and their kids! And it doesn’t have to be about emergency medical equipment – it can be about what you did on your holidays, your favourite restaurant or just send us some pictures which we can post on the blog or on our Facebook page.
Our MD Jon Ellis said: “Isaac has clearly taken an interest in his Dad’s work and we would like to congratulate him for his eagle-eyed support. I wonder if he’s going to follow in his Dad’s footsteps – if so he would be very welcome at Ferno.”

No comments:

Post a Comment