Friday, September 6, 2013

On The Spot: Zac Teasdale


On The Spot gives us an opportunity to get to know something about our colleagues and will feature irregularly over the next couple of month. Today it is telesales executive Zach Teasdale

1. What was your first job?
Cleaning road sweeper’s with a jet wash on Saturday morning’s.

2. In less than 200 words describe your job at Ferno
My job at Ferno is a telesales executive. I call existing customers, dormant accounts and campaign follow ups. I sell mainly funeral equipment and some rescue / evacuation equipment.  I take incoming calls for information requests and people wanting to place orders. Once an order is placed I check the stock and then input the order on SB client. When taking payment I either put it on their credit account (open an account if necessary) or let them pay by visa over the phone. I book demonstrations for the sales reps and book out the appropriate equipment they need for that demonstration.

3. What would be your ideal day out of the office?

In Headingley on the beer with all the lads

4. Name one person you would like to have dinner with and why?
Messi, ask him why he’s so good at football.

5. What was your best subject at school?
Business.

6. What would you do if you won the national lottery?

Buy a Bentley Continental, a villa abroad and invest in property.

7. What is your favourite garment and why?
Replay cardigan, it's smart.

8. What was your worst mistake and why?
Letting my mate shave a nike tick in the back of my head in zante, it didn’t go down too well at work or with the girlfriend.

9. What is your favourite time of day and why?
5pm, home time.

10. Top five favourite songs of all time?
To be honest I don’t really have any favourite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment