Monday, August 5, 2013

On The Spot: Nicolae Pirlea

On The Spot gives us an opportunity to get to know something about our colleagues and will feature irregularly over the next couple of month. Today it is Service Technician Nicolae Pirlea.

What was your first job?

Foreman at Rascala Shipyards in my home town Mangalia, although I start there as an apprentice.

In less than 200 words describe your job at Ferno
Interesting, challenging. I need more time to asses myself in relation with my new job at Ferno.

What would be your ideal day out of the office?
Fishing or reading.

Name one person you would like to have dinner with and why?
Jeremy Clark from the BBC’s Top Gear, because in spite of the fact he plays the most annoying character on TV ever I do suspect he is very intelligent and would have a lot of interesting things to discuss.

What was your best subject at school?
Physics.

What would you do if you won the national lottery?
I’ll make sure everyone I care for is financially secure . Then I’ll go travelling with my wife.

What is your favorite garment and why?
A jacket my wife gave it to me. I like the quality of the fabric, its texture and the way feel wearing it.

What was your worst mistake and why?
Thinking of me being the measure of all things. It is obvious why.

What is your favorite time of day and why?
The evening. I love the after dinner feeling of everything being in its place  and as it should be.

Top five favorite songs of all time?
John Lennon:  Imagine
Bob Marley: Don’t Worry Be Happy
Robbie Williams: Feel
Edith Piaf: Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
Chris Rea: The Road To Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment